Ambe halad or mango ginger belongs to the family of curcuma. Most of us generally tend to consume it during winters.
Our grandparents always use to emphasize on its intake because they new that it was beneficial for our health. We tend to follow that tradition of having it but are seldom aware about its benefits
Through multiple ways it benefits the body
1) It helps in reducing skin diseases, itching, microbial & fungal infections
2) It helps in regularizing menstrual cycle
3) It reduces cholesterol, triglycerides & also prevents clotting, thereby keeping your ❤️, 🧠 & 🦵healthy
4) It helps in reducing constipation because of its laxative effect.
5) We also suffer from some or other pain due to extreme exercise/workout, menstrual cramps, joint pain etc. Mango ginger reduces pain/inflammation
6) It has cooling effect on the body
7) It also has Anti-cancer effect
Note:- That all the beneficial effects of Mango ginger is subjective to it being accompanied with Healthy diet and exercise
Letus know how do you include Ambe Halad in your diet?