Musafir hu yaroon na ghar hai na thikana bus chalte Jana hai.
We all have or will be traveller, eventually to enjoy this you need to be healthy. Here are few quick & easy travelling tips, so that you stick to weight loss dieting, and relish your journey:-
– Kaun kambakht bardaasht karne Ke liye junk khatta hai? Hum toh bahar protein rich khatte hai ke healthy reh sake. Try choosing protein rich foods like paneer, curd, yoghurt, milk, sprouts, pulses, dals, beans, egg, lean portion of chicken or fish in grilled/baked/ normal vaghar form, to give you feeling of fullness and prevents from having junk.
– Kabhi kabhi healthy rehne ke liye kuch carry karna padta hai, aur Jo nuts, roasted chana , makhana carry kar sakte hai, oosay hum healthy musafir kehte hai. In fact, stocking of healthy snacks will prevent you from having unhealthy junk.
– Itni shiddat se maine Pani Pene ki koshish ki hai, ki meetings aur washrooms ke na milne ne, mujhe oosay door karne ki saazish ki hai. When in hotel or a place where there is easy access to washroom, drink plenty of water
– Anarkali, activity ( stair climbing, walking) ki Mohabbat tumhe marne nahin degi aur inactivity (lift, escalator, car) tumhe jeene nahin denge. In the hotel or while travelling if possible opt for staircase as well as increase your step count and perform short exercise videos available on YouTube.
– Aaj mere pass fried foods hai, maida ki roti hai, tel may doobi sabji hai, tumhare paas kya hai? Mere pass, mere pass healthy foods ( fruits, grilled/baked/steamed foods) hai.
Mein udna chahta hoon, daudna chahta hoon, girna bhi chahta hoon, bus rukna nahi chahta
– Har traveller ki khwahish.
In Short, Zindagi ki raksha karegi ye health tips, travelling tips hai jahan tandurasti hai vaha, healthy travelling tips.